PASA today published its Business Plan setting out the organisation’s strategic objectives and goals for the immediate years ahead.
Kim Gubler, PASA Chair, commented: “PASA has grown and evolved in the 11 years since it was founded. When considering the future strategy of PASA, the Board identified three scenarios of potential future behaviours which could impact on administration within the next 10 years.
PASA’s agreed strategic objectives are:
• Create and maintain industry standards to support good pensions administration
• Broadening awareness and influence of PASA and administration throughout the industry
• Driving the digital journey to define best practice
• Embed PASA into the wider financial & wellbeing environment to deliver the right outcomes for
• Promote pensions administration as a profession and support future SMEs development
• Ensure the Board has the skills so PASA can adapt and react to a changing environment
The PASA Board is proud of the impact and growth achieved by the organisation to date, but recognises there’s more to be done and we must evolve alongside a rapidly changing industry. The Business Plan explores and cements the future of the organisation so we can continue to promote and raise the quality of pensions administration services in order to improve outcomes for savers in UK pension schemes.”