TPR and the DWP have both identified good administration can be demonstrated by independent accreditation. PASA Accreditation recognises the organisations in our industry who have evidenced compliance with the PASA Standards.
Why PASA Accreditation?
Attaining PASA Accreditation is the gold standard for high-quality pensions administration. As a PASA Accredited organisation you will:
- Achieve public recognition of the quality of your operation and your commitment to continuous improvement
- Gain a means to help trustees and clients discharge their fiduciary responsibilities, by ‘locking-in’ to a recognised and credible framework
- Demonstrate the performance and capabilities of your administration service are in line with those of the highest-quality organisations providing pensions administration services
- Differentiate yourself in the market and for your client(s)
- Build a high-performing pensions administration team through the PASA framework and guidance