The purpose of the DigiWG is to create clear guidance, on ‘what good looks like’ for members, trustees and administrators of pension schemes.
Digital Admin depends on good quality data and the three PASA Working Groups listed below will address the following:
- Data Management (See deliverables from Data Working Group)
- Digital Identity (See deliverables from Identity Management Working Group)
- Cyber (See deliverables from Cybercrime & Fraud Working Group)
The DigiWG will work alongside these other Working Groups to ensure complimentary output.
The key focus of the DigiWG is to understand how technology can improve the end-user experience.
The DigiWG will :
- Publish an E-Admin “Jargon buster” paper (Q2 2021)
- Design a roadmap of the journey from manual pension administration to technology-led administration (Q2 2021)
- Populate the roadmap with examples, tools and case-studies.(Q3 2021)
- Conduct market research to understand trustee and scheme sponsors views on e administration (Q4 2021)
The DigiWG will then determine deliverables for 2022 onwards.
March 2023 – PASA Engagement Strategy Guidance
February 2023 – Focusing on a Saver Centric Experience
September 2021 – Jargon Buster
July 2021 – e-Admin – Journey to People and Technology Working Together
May 2021 – Working group update and future plans
January 2020 – Spanner in the works – UK pension scheme automation derailed by poor data
Terms of Reference
EAdmin Working Group Terms of Reference April 2021
Sian Jones (Chair)
You Yu (TPR Observer)
Chris Tagg (Board sponsor)