The purpose of the EAWG is to create clear guidance, on ‘what good looks like’ for members, trustees and administrators of pension schemes.
E-Admin depends on good quality data and the three PASA Working Groups listed below will address the following:
- Data Management (See deliverables from Data Working Group)
- Digital Identity (See deliverables from Identity Management Working Group)
- Cyber (See deliverables from Cybercrime & Fraud Working Group)
The EAWG will work alongside these other Working Groups to ensure complimentary output.
The key focus of the EAWG is to understand how technology can improve the end-user experience.
The EAWG will :
- Publish an E-Admin “Jargon buster” paper (Q2 2021)
- Design a roadmap of the journey from manual pension administration to technology-led administration (Q2 2021)
- Populate the roadmap with examples, tools and case-studies.(Q3 2021)
- Conduct market research to understand trustee and scheme sponsors views on e administration (Q4 2021)
The EAWG will then determine deliverables for 2022 onwards.
September 2021 – Jargon Buster
May 2021 – Working group update and future plans
Terms of Reference
Kim Toker (Chair)
Mark Ormston (Secretary)
Lucy Stone (TPR Observer)
Chris Tagg (Board sponsor)