- This event has passed.
Webinar: Cybercrime governance and data law in the pensions sector
June 29 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Join specialists from Crowe, Eversheds Sutherland, Law Debenture and the Pensions Regulator as we provide an update on the latest emerging threats, while also reviewing best practice around GDPR and the expectations from the Regulator.
What we will cover
- Cybercrime trends
- The latest statistics.
- New research from the Dark Web.
- The latest techniques you need to be aware of.
- Steps for the board.
- UK GDPR
- A refresher of your legal requirements.
- Recent examples of ICO enforcement.
- The Pensions Regulator’s expectations and insight.
You will also have a chance to ask any questions to the panel of speakers through a live Q&A.