PASA webinar – Consumer Duty: how’s it going?
December 12 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Six months on from the consumer duty implementation deadline for open products, and with the deadline for closed books in 2024 fast approaching, PASA’s newly set-up Consumer Duty Working Group invite you to a webinar to cover some of the lessons learned so far.
Robert Holford (Altus) chairs as panel members Jayne Pocock (Clara Pensions), Samantha Holloway (L&G), Robin Harries (Quietroom), Ross Wilson (Buck) and Samantha Brown (Herbert Smith Freehills) cover a range of topics including:
- The impact on pension administrators so far
- The metrics organisations should be tracking
- The communication of value between consumers and providers
- The impact on the culture of the industry
- The interaction with proposed Value for Money regulations
Our experts will also be on hand to answer your questions on these topics or any others you are currently grappling with in relation to the Duty. Please register for the webinar above and we look forward to seeing you there.