Who can apply for accreditation?
All PASA corporate members are eligible to apply for PASA Accreditation.
For more information contact email@example.com.
Congratulations to the following organisations, which have demonstrated their commitment to high-quality pensions administration by achieving PASA Accredited status:
- UK Power Networks – re-accredited February 2017
- Hymans Robertson LLP – accredited October 2015
- Royal Mail Pensions Service Centre - re-accredited December 2015
- Barnett Waddingham LLP - accredited January 2017
- Lothian Pension Fund - accredited May 2017
What if we’re not quite ready to undertake the full evaluations?
Maybe you’re at the start of your journey to improve your administration organisation or don’t feel ready to undertake the full evaluations. If so, you may apply to complete an interim accreditation. To achieve interim accreditation you will need to demonstrate a material and public commitment to implementing a programme of work, which will get your organisation ready to apply for full PASA Accreditation within an 18-month period.