The PASA guide to accreditation provides further details on how to apply, what will be expected of you, the costs and the time required to achieve accreditation.
Read more about the accreditation journey in the case studies below:
- Barnett Waddingham case study
- Hymans Robertson case study
- UK Power Networks case study
- Lothian Pension Fund case study
- PASA’s journey to accreditation
- the experiences of our pilot applicants.
Become a PASA Accredited organisation and demonstrate to Client(s) that your administration operation complies with the PASA Standards for good-quality administration.
What is PASA Accreditation?
PASA Accreditation is an independent assessment of compliance with the PASA Standards. The assessment requires applicants to:
- Submit evidence of operational compliance with the PASA Standards; and
- Complete an on-site review by an independent assessor, to validate the evidence provided for each site that services are provided from.